JP TRADING CO represents “TAIWANABRATOR CO., LTD – TAIWAN – a member of SINTO group.
Taiwanabrator is affiliated with Japan Sintokogio Ltd which has supplied advanced technology to manufacture superior steel grits.
J P TRADING CO is renowned Steel Grits Suppliers in India.
Steel Grits Specification
Steel Grits Applications:-
|SAE STANDERD||Steel Grits Application|
|Blast Cleaning of large or medium steel & iron casting.|
|Granite cutting, blast cleaning of casting, etching of rolls, cleaning of structure steels|
|Cleaning of non-ferrous castings and structure steels|
|Special Requirements are all available|
Steel Grits Specification
|Mesh No.||Sieve (inch)||Sieve (mm)||Steel Grit Size Distribution (As per SAE – J – 827)|
|G – 10||G – 12||G – 14||G – 16||G – 18||G – 25||G – 40||G – 50||G – 80||G – 120|
Features of Steel Grits:-
Softer than aluminum oxide, steel grits have a high rigidity and do not fracture easily. This characteristic of steel grits makes them ideal for aircraft and aerospace applications. Because of their angular nature, steel grits can also be used effectively to create a perfectly etched surface on metal, in preparation for the adhesion of paint, enamel, epoxy, rubber and other types of coating.
Taiwanabrator offers various chemistries of steel grits to meet your specific requirements.
- Sufficient high limit of durability
- High resilience
- Manufactured in accordance with the prevailing international quality standards
- Dimensionally accurate
The advanced technology and the state-of-the-art equipment we incorporate combined with our in-house experienced professional engineers, technicians and quality controllers, have enabled us to manufacture high quality steel grits that provide immediate and effective solutions for all our customers’ requirements.
Steal shots can be used for a variety of cleaning purposes. In addition, they can also be used for;
- Flashing Removal
- Pipe Coating
- Bridge Blasting
- Epoxy Coating Preparation
- Rail Car Reconditioning
- Ship Building
- Rust Removal
- Aggressive Cleaning
- Non Ferrous Castings
- Plate Preparation
- Scale Removal
- Surface Preparation
Steel grits are mostly used with the following equipment
- Rotary barrel shot blasting machines
- Cartype shot blasting machines
- Table type shot blasting machines
- Rubber pedrail type shot blasting machine
- Hook &pendent-chain & step-by-step shot blasting machines
- Roller path type shot blasting machines
- Steel tube inside and outside shot blasting machine
- Steel plate pretreatment production line
- Plank spring ,round spring,crank shaft,connecting rod shot peening machine
- Engineer machinery
- Motorcycle industry’s shot blasting machines
- Whole vehicle shot blasting machines
- Chain turntable type shot blasting machines
- Net strip type shot blasting machines
- Tray round shot blasting machines
- Porcelain tile shot blasting machines
- Automobile Industries
- Motorcycle Industry
- Ship Builders
- Oil and Gas Pipe Line
- Heat Treatment Shops
- Paints Contractors
- Railway Wagon & Defense
Steel Grit Types:-
- Steel Grit (GP) – This steel grit type is of an angular shape when new, but rounds off after use. It is ideal to be used for descaling applications.
- Steel Grit (GL) – This steel grit type, although is harder than GP, also rounds off during use in processes such as shot blasting. This is ideal to be used for descaling and surface preparation applications.
- Steel Grit (GH) – This type of steel grits possesses maximum hardness, hence remain angular in its operating mix. They can be effectively used for surface treatment processes.